Saturday, October 28, 2006

"Say Hello to Heaven"



Yes, I know her very Well
A Friend among pseudo-Friends
My family in a forgotten Place
A Hand when no one raised a Finger
I'm at a loss for Words
How selfish am I
When all I have for you now are my Tears
How worthless is That
You know in my thoughts you will always Stay
Young and Pretty
Unique
A laugh that fills our Hearts
A Lighthouse
Guiding us all In
Honestly, I have never been so Confused
Words are Meaningless
Not Enough
You are Gone
My friend, you Are
My friend, you will always Be
Vulnerable, you left Us
It may all come collapsing Down
It has already done That
My friend, gone Forever
Free of ailments of Body
First to roam the Heavens
An Angel among Angels
At His side, Rest
My Friend,
You will Be
Never Forgotten
Never a Shadow
Never a Conflict
Never Misery
Never the Same
My Friend,
All the Memories
And the Tears
Forever a Void
Forever in my Heart
My Friend,
We never said Goodbye
I will miss you Dearly
My Friend,
Maya

5 Comments:

Blogger rouba said...

no tears in heaven, n.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is sad what happened but we will all one day meet in heaven.
As rouba said there are no tears in heaven

8:32 PM  
Blogger Laila K said...

i'm sorry for your loss

11:52 PM  
Blogger Mr. N. said...

I am very very sorry for her loss too. She was a very special person. And still is and will always be to Rewa and I.
I pray that God be with her parents, brother, and sister and just comfort them somehow during this terribly difficult time for them.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to be free"
Beatles

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home